LET THOSE COLOR POP
Smith decided not to mess with a winning formula when it comes to the I/O Chromapop Goggle with Bonus Lens. This year, the Smith I/O Goggles are back with the same rimless style, but they now come with a slightly wider field of view and an ingenious Responsive Fit frame that's engineered to conform to the contours of your face for an insanely plush fit and feel.
ChromaPop technology enhances clarity and natural color to let you effortlessly see more detail on the hill, while the spherical Carbonic-X lenses delivers a downright vast field of vision. An Anti-Fog inner lens fights off the build up of condensation through changing environments, and Patented Porex filters equalize atmospheric pressure during changes in elevation. The wide, silicone-backed strap is equipped with QuickFit adjustment straps for a customized fit on the go, and the included microfiber bag safely stores these puppies until next session.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Smith Optics I/O Goggle
- Comfortably plush snow goggles for endlessly clear vision
- ChromaPop lens boosts details and colors
- Spherical lens enhances peripheral vision
- Anti-fog inner lens fights off condensation
- Filter prevents distortion during elevation change
- Frame design contours to your face's shape
- Compatible with corresponding Smith helmets for a seamless fit
- Included microfiber bag protects lenses between use
Lens: ChromaPop TLT, spherical Carbonic-X
Interchangeable Lens: yes
Technical Features: 5X anti-fog inner lens, Porex filter (prevents optical distortion at altitude), 3-layer DriWix foam, helmet compatible, articulated outriggers
Frame: Responsive Fit
Face Size: Medium
Strap: wide, silicone-backed
Case Included: yes, microfiber bag
Recommended Use: skiing, snowboarding
Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime