SLIM, LIGHT, EASY TO USE
The low-profile 10R Bluetooth motorcycle communication system lets riders make hands-free phone calls, listen to music, get GPS directions, and have full-duplex intercom conversations with other riders in crystal-clear audio quality through the stereo Bluetooth® headset.
FLEXIBLE, EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY
Keep the conversation going, share a playlist with up to four riding companions, or patch in a phone call that everyone can jump in on. The Bluetooth® 4.1-equipped 10R does it all with HD sound quality and intercom over distances of up to 900 meters (0.5 miles). Motorcycle Bluetooth communication has never been so easy.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE
Road noise is no longer a threat with Advanced Noise Control™, which cuts down on background noise for incoming and outgoing audio. The Universal Intercom™ makes the 10R compatible with all other non-Sena Bluetooth® communication systems. The 10R is also firmware upgradeable for the life of your headset, meaning the tech will never become obsolete.
AUDIO MULTITASKING™ NOW AVAILABLE WITH NEW FIRMWARE
The 10R now includes Audio Multitasking™, which allows you to listen to two audio sources at once. You can have conversations through the intercom while streaming music, listening to the FM radio or listening to GPS instructions at the same time and more. Download the newest firmware to take advantage of this functionality.
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY MAKES FOR VERSATILE CAPABILITIES
Linking up your 10R with the Sena Headset App (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access an interactive quick start guide. The 10R also offers the ability to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
Sena 10R Low Profile Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Dimensions: Main Module - 70.7 mm x 36.6 mm x 13.7 mm (2.8 in x 1.4 in x 0.5 in)
- Weight: Main Module - 22 g (0.78 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 900 m (980 yds) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC